Now offering 7 year warranties on many Worcester Bosch boilers
At Andrews Heating we take pride in a job well done. In line with current regulations, we only install “A” rated high efficiency condensing boilers. We realise a new boiler is a significant financial outlay, so only after listening to you, and an in depth survey of your property will we make recommendations to ensure you have the right boiler and system tailored to your needs.
- What is your hot water requirement?
- How many radiators require heating?
- What are your preferences – do you require a combi or conventional boiler.
- What make of boiler do you want?
Question – Combi or Standard Boiler?
There are basically two types of boiler you can buy:-
- Combi – this heats your radiators and instantaneously heats your domestic hot water i.e. you turn your hot water tap on and the boiler fires up and heats your hot water as you need it. There is not hot water storage cylinder and no water tanks in your loft.
- Standard – this heats your radiators and heats the water stored in a hot water cylinder. There is a need for water tanks in your loft.
At Andrews Heating we install quality radiators with a 10 year warranty that withstand the rigours of real life. We have every size to meet your specific needs. We supply and install round top, panelled or designer radiators – the choice is yours.
We compliment these with modern thermostatic radiator valves to give you optimum control over individual room temperature.
No room on your walls? Fancy something a little different?
The main benefits of underfloor heating systems are as follows:
- Underfloor heating takes up no wall space
- Underfloor heating provides an ideal air temperature in your room through the correct balance of radiant and convected heat
- Radiant heat from underfloor heating dramatically reduces the constant air circulation